1. Do I get a physical product? - When you shop on Kinguin, you’re receiving a digital game code to use on Steam or additional platforms. Most orders are fulfilled in 15 minutes or less.
2. Do I need to have an account? - You must have a registered account to purchase items on this website. Once you log in, you can select the titles you prefer and go through the checkout process.
3. What is Kinguin Buyer Protection? - If you encounter problems with your code, this service provides a 100% money back guarantee, higher ticket priority, and additional services that aren’t provided when this option isn’t selected.
4. What payment methods are accepted? - You can use BoaCompra, Paysafecard, bank transfers, and Smart2Pay methods for your games. Kinguin also accepts credit and debit cards, PayPal, Gpay, Boleto, and DineroMail.
5. What is eurBalance? - This figure is store credit for future online purchases. You receive 1% back on all transactions. You can use the balance whenever you want to lower a purchase price or cover the entire transaction.